I’m sure it isn’t a secret by now, but I love food. I love all kinds and there isn’t much I don’t like. Actually, I can list them out for you now.
– Raisins. You don’t have to be around me very long for me to know I hate raisins. No exceptions. If forced, I will eat them. Just know, if I ever eat them for you, it means I really like you.
– I don’t like those little seeds in Italian sausage… anise I believe they are called. To go along with this, I also really don’t like black licorice.
– Bleu Cheese… sorry mom.
– The hard yolk in eggs makes me pretty queasy… If I eat a fried egg, I like them over medium… any harder than that, then I will leave the yolk… I have developed a real talent for eating ALL of the white around the yolk.
Welp, that’s it… after that, anything goes. There are certain foods I love… here are my top six.
– I LOVE fries. I will eat them hot or cold and I will eat them at any time of the day.
– I LOVE cherries. They are the perfect consistency, perfect chewiness, and perfect sweetness… in my humble opinion.
– I LOVE Bulgolgi. I could eat that every day and the smell of it makes me nostalgic for a time I really can’t recall.
– I LOVE nachos… well, I actually love all Mexican, but nachos are my go to snack, meal, pick me up.
– I LOVE vanilla icecream. It breaks my heart that I can no longer eat it due to my stupid lactose intolerance. But, I am still giving it a shout out.
– And last, but certainly not least, I LOVE CHEEEEESE! Tillamook Medium Cheddar to be exact. It goes great on anything, you can eat it straight off the block or melt it on oh I don’t know… nachos?
Oh and I love cream cheese too… As much as I love all of this food, I have noticed the pants have become tighter and the breathing a bit heavier when I go up the stairs. So, with that said, it’s time to start eating healthier and living better. So here is my attempt at some sort of accountability. Bacon, you’re out. Tofu, welcome.